The Math centre was started in 1924.
Activities of the Math centre:
- Daily worship, regular scriptural classes, bhajans, Ramanam Sankirtan, devotees’ retreat and lectures in and outside the ashrama.
- Celebration of Durga Puja, Kali Puja, and the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other saints and prophets.
- A public library and a free reading room with 4731 books and 16 newspapers and periodicals.
- Welfare work by way of distributing blankets and clothes to the needy.
The Mission centre was opened in 1942.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A higher secondary school with 992 students.
- A junior basic school with 420 boys and 7 girls.
- Three junior basic schools in rural areas with 129 boys and 121 girls.
- Libraries attached to the schools had 6257 books and 9 newspapers and periodicals.
- A students’ home with 82 boys.
- A vocational training unit giving training in tailoring at the district correctional home, Malda. 20 inmates received training.
- Five free coaching centres, one in a nearby slum and others in four villages of Malda district, with 240 students.
- Two units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 100 poor children.
- A charitable allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary, which treated 6755 patients, including 106 TB patients, during the year.
- A mobile medical unit serving in rural areas: 8658 patients were treated.
- A cleft lip and cleft palate screening camp in which 54 patients were screened for operation.
- Welfare work by way of providing pecuniary help, flood relief, food, textbooks, study materials, school uniforms, clothing and blankets to the poor and needy.