The Seva Samiti (Mission centre) was started in 1917 and taken over in 1929.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A students’ home with 22 students.
- A library and a reading room with 3689 books and 9 periodicals and dailies.
- Three free coaching centres with 175 students.
- An allopathic dispensary which treated 13,413 cases this year.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 9043 cases this year.
- Welfare activities by way of providing blankets and clothing to poor and needy people.
The Math centre was founded in 1949.
Activities of the Math centre:
- Daily worship and religious classes on and off the Ashrama premises.
- Celebration of Durga Puja, Kali Puja, and the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda, and other prophets.
- Welfare service by way of providing clothing and medical help to the needy and study materials to poor students.