Started in 1926, this ashrama in Kerala was made a sub-centre under Thiruvalla branch in 1967. In 1977-78 it became a sub-centre under Thrissur branch and in 1987 it was given the status of a full-fledged branch of the Ramakrishna Math.
- A Sanskrit college.
- Sanskrit classes for children on weekends.
- A students’ home for boys.
- Computer training centre and astrology classes.
- A homeopathic dispensary and weekly ayurvedic medical camps.
- A unit of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa.
- Welfare work by way of providing stipends and educational aids to students and pecuniary help to the poor.
- Daily worship and bhajans, Ramnam Sankirtan, monthly retreats, and celebration of the Ayudha puja and birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda.