Started in 1926, this ashrama was made a sub-centre under Tiruvalla branch in 1967. In 1977-78 it became a sub-centre under Thrissur branch and in 1987 it was given the status of a full-fledged branch of Ramakrishna Math.
- A Sanskrit college with 65 students and a library with 4262 books.
- Sanskrit classes for 53 children on weekends.
- A students’ home with 4 boys.
- Computer training (45 students), spoken English classes (90 students) and astrology classes (10 students).
- A homeopathic dispensary which treated 2751 patients and weekly ayurvedic medical camps where 758 patients were treated.
- A unit of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 50 underprivileged children.
- Welfare work by way of providing stipends and educational aids to students and pecuniary help to the poor and needy.
- Daily worship and bhajans, Ramnam Sankirtan, monthly retreats, and celebration of the Ayudha puja and birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda.