Started in 1926, this ashrama was made a sub-centre under Tiruvalla branch in 1967. In 1977-78 it became a sub-centre under Thrissur branch and in 1987 it was given the status of a full-fledged branch of Ramakrishna Math.
- A Sanskrit college with 88 students (all free) and a library with 4262 books.
- Sanskrit classes for public on weekends.
- A students’ home with 4 boys.
- A homeopathic dispensary which treated 2964 patients and weekly ayurvedic medical camps where 741 patients were treated.
- Welfare work by way of providing pecuniary help, etc to the poor and needy.
- Daily worship and bhajans, monthly retreats, and celebration of the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda.