This centre was started in 1983 and was made a branch centre in June 2005.
- A library with 3581 books and 8 periodicals.
- A free coaching centre with 20 students.
- An allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary, which treated 8382 patients during the year.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 8361 patients.
- A medical camp on the occasion of Nath Shashthi in which 3947 patients were treated.
- Competitions in recitation, elocution, essay-writing, etc (5200 students participated).
- A personality development camp for 1200 students.
- A unit of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 42 underprivileged students.
- Religious activities: Daily worship, weekly classes, monthly retreats, lectures in and around the city, and celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual luminaries.
- Welfare work by way of distributing clothes to the poor and needy.