This ashrama was registered as a society in 1977 under the name ‘Sri Ramakrishna Bhakta Mandali’. The Ramakrishna Mission took over the ashrama in 2018 and it is known since then as ‘Ramakrishna Mission’.
- A Bala Vikas Kendra for giving basic education and moral values to children (25 children attended).
- Spiritual retreats and values education programmes for auto-rickshaw drivers and others (185 people attended). A student retreat was conducted (1250 students attended).
- A library with 3150 books and a reading room
- Welfare work by way of distribution of notebooks and stationery items among needy students.
- Daily worship, fortnightly Ramnam Sankirtan, weekly discourses, and celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual personalities, as also other festivals.