The centre was started in 1930 and made a branch of the Mission in 1943.
- A higher secondary school with 1287 boys and 1250 girls.
- A primary school with 525 boys and 492 girls. The students were also trained in the basics of computer operations.
- A library with 2300 books and 2 periodicals and newspapers.
- A small dispensary which treated 7975 cases.
- Medical camps in which 323 patients were treated.
- Welfare work by way of providing educational assistance, food, etc to the needy.
- Religious activities included daily worship, bhajans, discourses, and religious and cultural meetings.