The centre was started in 1930 and made a branch of the Mission in 1943.
- A higher secondary school with 1229 boys and 1505 girls.
- A primary school with 343 boys and 332 girls.
- A dispensary with allopathy and ayurvedic sections which treated 9815 cases.
- Medical camps consisting of ENT, dental, eye, cardio, etc in which 471 patients were treated.
- Welfare work by way of providing educational assistance, pecuniary help, etc to the needy.
- Religious activities included daily worship, Ramanam Sankirtan, bhajans, discourses, spiritual retreats and religious and cultural meetings.