Important Instructions to the Devotees and Visitorsdonationsbm
Belur Math will open for visitors and devotees from 10 February 2021.
Welcome to Belur Math
Visiting Hours: 8:30 am – 11:00 am; 3:30 pm – 5:15 pm
Please follow the instructions given below:
- Please wear mask/face cover and follow hand hygiene norms.
- Please maintain at least 2 metre (6 feet) distance between yourself and others.
- All devotees/visitors shall undergo health screening/thermal screening at the point of entry.
- Only asymptomatic (as per the Govt./WHO guidelines) devotees/visitors will be allowed to enter the premises.
- Large baggage/luggage will not be allowed, only small hand bag may be allowed.
- Photography is strictly prohibited on the Math premises.
- Please follow the position markings while moving and do not form group or loiter around the campus.
- Spitting is strictly prohibited. Please do not litter.
- Devotees are allowed to visit only the four temples, namely Sri Ramakrishna Temple, Sri Sarada Devi Temple, Swami Vivekananda Temple and Swami Brahmananda Temple.
- Please offer pranams in standing posture only. Sashtanga/sitting pranams in the temples will not be allowed.
- Sitting and meditation in the temples will not be allowed.
- Offerings are to be kept at the designated places in the temple.
- Visit to the Old Shrine and Swamiji’s Room will remain suspended until further notice.
- Bathing in the Ganges is not permitted.
- Prasad distribution will remain suspended until further notice.
- Offering pranams to Revered President Maharaj ji and Revered Vice-President Maharaj jis will remain suspended until further notice.
- ‘Ramakrishna Museum’ will remain closed until further notice.
- Pallimangal and Book Stall will be opened for devotees and visitors.