The Matri Mandir (Math centre) was established in 1920 at Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi’s birthplace.
Activities of the Math centre:
- Daily worship, fortnightly Ramnam Sankirtan, religious classes, birth anniversaries of spiritual luminaries, and some festivals like Kali puja, Durga puja, Jagaddhatri Puja etc.
- Welfare work by way of distributing milk, clothing, blankets, textbooks, and so on to the poor and needy.
Ramakrishna Yogashrama, Koalpara (P.O. Dehuapara-722 141), the Math sub-centre, is 8 km away from the Matri Mandir. It is a peaceful retreat associated with Holy Mother’s life.
Activities of Koalpara sub-centre:
- A charitable homeopathic dispensary which treated 5009 patients this year.
- Medical camps win which 1368 patients were treated.
- A free coaching centre with 130 students.
- A small library for the benefit of local poor students.
- Welfare work such as giving medical and pecuniary help, distribution of clothes, blankets, etc to the poor and needy, and textbooks and other educational aids to poor students.
- Religious activities included daily worship, fortnightly Ramnam Sankirtan, religious discourses and celebration of religious festivals.
The Mission centre was founded in 1930.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A high school with 469 boys and 391 girls.
- Two junior basic schools with 266 boys and 211 girls.
- A library attached to school with 7826 books.
- A charitable homeopathic-cum-allopathic dispensary, which treated 53,325 cases during the year.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 11,647 patients.
- Pallimangal project, consisting of one vocational training centre (under which 28 persons were trained), a computer training centre with 53 students, one technical section and 44 free coaching centres with 1346 students. Textbooks, school uniforms, clothing, scholarships, pecuniary help etc were distributed to the needy with the help of the Headquarters.