The Ashrama (Math centre) was started in 1909.
Activities of the Math centre:
- Daily worship, bhajans, retreats and weekly classes.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda as also Durga Puja, Kali Puja, etc.
The Mission centre was started in 1909 and made a branch in 1922.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A students’ home with 32 boys.
- A library with 1500 books and 9 newspapers and periodicals.
- A computer training unit with 28 students.
- An allopathic dispensary, which treated 10,050 cases this year.
- Welfare work by way of distributing clothes, blankets, etc and providing snacks to the poor slum children.