The Ashrama (Math centre) was started in 1909.
Activities of the Math centre:
- Daily worship, bhajans, retreats and weekly classes.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda as also Durga Puja, Kali Puja, etc.
The Mission centre was started in 1909 and made a branch in 1922.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A students’ home with 30 boys.
- A library with 1500 books and 9 newspapers and periodicals.
- A computer training unit with 25 students.
- An allopathic dispensary, which treated 10,024 cases this year.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of clothes, blankets, providing pecuniary help to the needy etc.