The ashrama (Math centre) was started in 1926, and the Mission centre in December 2012.
Activities of the Math centre:
- Daily worship, prayers and bhajans.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda, as also Durga Puja, Kali Puja, Jagadhatri Puja and other religious personages.
- Religious discourses in and outside the Ashrama.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A students’ home with 47 students.
- A computer training centre with 60 students.
- A library with 4044 books and 8 periodicals.
- A charitable allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary, which treated 26,130 cases.
- A publication
- Welfare work by way of distributing blankets, clothes, providing pecuniary and educational aid.