The Ashrama (Math centre) was started in 1910.
Activities of the Math centre:
- Daily worship, prayers and bhajans.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda, as also Durga Puja, Kali Puja, Janmashtami, Nabi Day, Christmas Eve, etc.
- Religious discourses in the Ashrama and elsewhere.
The Sevashrama was made a branch of the Mission in 1925.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A coaching centre.
- A homeopathic dispensary.
- A library.
- Welfare works by way of distribution of blankets, clothes, etc and providing educational and pecuniary help to the needy.