The ashrama, a branch of Ramakrishna Math, was founded in 1933. Swami Pareshananda is its minister-in-charge.
- A library (with 2500 books) and a bookstall.
- A publication department, which has published 32 titles in Spanish so far.
- Daily devotional service, Sunday classes and weekly reading classes.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda, and also religious festivals such as Christmas Eve, Durga Puja, etc.
- Providing scholarship to a few students and financial assistance to the needy.
- Rendering help to “Centro de Día Bella Vista” (“Bella Vista Day Center”), an institution for mentally handicapped persons.
- Meetings at various places in Argentina and outside.
- Interviews to spiritual seekers.
- Meetings, Yoga classes, English classes and various programmes involving study groups.
Activities of the city centre in Capital Federal: discourses, weekly scriptural classes, meetings and spiritual retreats.