The ashrama was made a branch of Ramakrishna Mission in April 2012.
- A library and a bookstall.
- Publication of Ramakrishna-Vivekananda literature in Nepali.
- A mobile bookstall and an exhibition on Swami Vivekananda.
- A free coaching centre for poor students.
- Daily worship and devotional singing, weekly religious discourses, monthly retreats and lectures in various places in Kathmandu.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other festivals.
- Conducted Relief Work following the earthquake in Nepal by distributing food, clothes and other materials to the afflicted. Nepali Rupees 5 crore was spent.