The Math centre was started in 1924.
Activities of the Math centre:
- Daily worship, regular scriptural classes, bhajans, Ramnam Sankirtan, and lectures in and outside the ashrama.
- Celebration of Durga Puja, Kali Puja, and the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other saints and prophets.
- A public library and a free reading room with 4610 books and 15 newspapers and periodicals.
The Mission centre was opened in 1942.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A higher secondary school with 995 students.
- Two urban junior basic schools with 348 boys and 5 girls.
- Three rural junior basic schools with 121 boys and 127 girls.
- Libraries attached to the schools had 6085 books and 5 periodicals.
- A students’ home with 79 boys.
- Two vocational training units for tailoring, carpentry and book-binding (total 20 men trainees) at the district correctional home, Malda.
- Five free coaching centres, one in a nearby slum and others in four villages of Malda district, with 240 students.
- A charitable allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary, which treated 4269 patients, including 158 TB patients, during the year.
- Two free eye camps in which 130 patients examined and 80 spectacles were given.
- A mobile medical unit serving in rural areas: 6265 patients were treated.
- A cleft-lip and cleft-palate screening camp in which 42 patients were screened for operation.
- Welfare work by way of providing pecuniary help, food, textbooks, study materials, school uniforms, clothing and blankets to the poor and needy.