The Mission centre was founded in 1914 and taken over in 1931.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A higher secondary school with 846 students.
- A junior basic school with 364 students.
- A students’ home with 127 boys.
- Five non-formal education centres in rural areas with 203 students.
- A school library with 16,530 books.
- A charitable dispensary with allopathic and homeopathic sections, which treated 57,648 patients this year.
- Medical camps in rural and tribal places in which 5539 patients were treated.
- Welfare work by way of providing pecuniary help to the needy, educational help to poor students and so on.
The Math centre was started in 1986.
Activities of the Math centre:
- A small library and a reading room with 3030 books and 13 newspapers and periodicals.
- Daily worship, regular religious discourses, occasional lectures, three-day annual devotees’ meet and celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious prophets.