The Mission centre was founded in 1914 and taken over in 1931.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A higher secondary school with 781 students.
- A junior basic school with 409 students
- A students’ home with 134 boys.
- Five non-formal education centres with 200 students.
- A school library with 20,470 books and 11 newspapers and periodicals.
- A charitable dispensary with allopathic and homeopathic sections, which treated 55,598 patients this year.
- Medical camps in rural and tribal places in which 9,909 patients were treated.
- Welfare work by way of providing pecuniary help and medical help to the needy, educational help to poor students, distribution of clothes and so on.
The Math centre was started in 1986.
Activities of the Math centre:
- A small library and a reading room with 3030 books and 13 newspapers and periodicals.
- Daily worship, regular religious discourses, occasional lectures, three-day annual devotees’ meet and celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious prophets.