The Math centre was started in 1923.
Activities of the Math centre:
- Daily worship and bhajans, and fortnightly Ramnam Sankirtan.
- Celebration of Kali Puja, Ganesh Puja, Durga Puja and so on, and the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious personages.
- Religious classes in and outside the ashrama premises.
- Spiritual retreats for devotees, cultural competitions for students, youth conventions, and workshops on values education for teachers.
The Mission centre was founded in 1932.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A 70-bed hospital with allopathic and homeopathic sections. 89,942 outpatients and 4035 inpatients were treated this year. Conducted eye camps in which 125 patients underwent cataract surgery.
- Conducted dental camps (treated 2762 patients), blood donation camp (149 units of blood collected) and skin treatment camp (7205 patients treated).
- A library and a reading room with 42,168 books and 114 periodicals and newspapers.
- A rural development project at Sakwar, a village 86 km away, with the following activities: (a) a dispensary for tribals which treated 38,546 cases this year, (b) a vocational training centre for training in tailoring, electrical wiring, carpentry and motor mechanics with 253 trainees, (c) an agricultural demonstration farm, (d) a library with 1300 books and 5 periodicals and newspapers, (e) One balawadi (crèche) with 46 children, (f) youth camps and women camps, and also educational slide shows for school and college students, and (g) distribution of educational aids to tribal students.