The Math centre was started in 1951.
Activities of the Math centre:
- Daily worship and bhajans, regular religious discourses and retreats, and celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious teachers.
- A library and a reading room.
- A weekly study circle.
The Mission centre was founded in 1954.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A allopathic and homeopathic dispensary.
- A mobile medical unit, which also conducts medical camps in tribal areas.
- Eye camps.
- A unit of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa.
- Values education programmes and vocational training courses, summer classes, cultural competitions for students, and conventions for youth and devotees.
- Welfare work by way of distributing clothes, food, etc to the poor people.