The Math centre was started in 1951.
Activities of the Math centre:
- A library and a reading room with 11,907 books and 30 newspapers and periodicals.
- Daily worship and bhajans, regular religious discourses and retreats, and celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious teachers.
- A weekly study circle (15 boys).
The Mission centre was founded in 1954.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A charitable dispensary with allopathic and homeopathic sections, which treated 85,520 cases.
- A mobile medical unit, which served 1,75,465 tribal people this year; the unit also conducted four medical camps in tribal areas in which 2788 patients were treated.
- Thirty-three eye camps, in which 344 patients underwent surgery and were provided with intraocular lens (IOL).
- A unit of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 30 poor children and a unit of Vivekananda Abhyudaya Prakalpa, with 35 students.
- Values education programmes and vocational training courses were conducted for 1506 youths. Also, summer classes were conducted for 287 students, culturalcompetitions for 5362 students and conventions for youth and devotees.
- Welfare work by way of distributing clothes, foodstuff, etc to patients and the poor.