The Math centre was started in 1951.
Activities of the Math centre:
- A library and a reading room with 10,636 books and 30 newspapers and periodicals.
- Worship and bhajans every day, regular religious discourses and retreats, and celebration of the birthdays of spiritual luminaries.
- Weekly cultural classes, summer classes and Sunday classes for children (144 participants) and a study circle (15 boys).
- Various cultural competitions for students, and conventions for youths and teachers.
The Mission centre was founded in 1954.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A charitable dispensary with allopathic and homeopathic sections, which treated 81,206 cases.
- A mobile medical unit, which served 1,60,170 tribal people this year; the unit also conducted 4 medical camps in tribal areas in which 2717 patients were treated.
- Thirty six eye camps, in which 452 patients underwent surgery and were provided with intraocular lens (IOLs).
- A values education programme conducted for 371 youths.
- Welfare work by way of providing free food to patients, distribution of clothing, milk and blankets to the poor and buttermilk to pilgrims.