The Math centre was founded in 1908 by Swami Vijnanananda (a monastic disciple of Sri Ramakrishna).
Activities of the Math centre:
- Daily worship, bhajans and regular religious classes and lectures on and off the Ashrama premises.
- Celebration of the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda, Swami Vijnanananda, and some other religious teachers.
The Mission centre was founded in 1910 by Swami Vijnanananda.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A charitable homeopathic-cum-allopathic dispensary with pathology, physiotherapy, ECG, and specialist consultancy services. 47,892 cases were treated during the year.
- A library and a reading room (with a separate section for children), having 33,934 books and 47 newspapers and periodicals.
- Weekly personality development classes for boys and girls (276 attended).
- A camp at Magh Mela with free medical treatment (9975 outpatients treated this year), religious discourses, a symposium, a bookstall, an exhibition, etc. 150 pilgrims were accommodated this year.
- A computer training centre which trained 1126 boys and 974 girls.
- A unit of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa for about 100 needy children.