The Math centre was started in 1917.
Activities of the Math centre:
- A library and a reading room with 5959 books and 12 periodicals and newspapers.
- Daily worship and celebration of a number of religious festivals.
- Regular religious classes in and around the town.
- Welfare work by way of pecuniary help, educational help and distributing clothes, etc to the needy.
The Mission centre was started in 1932.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A junior basic school with 149 boys and 153 girls.
- A kindergarten with 72 boys and 37 girls.
- Five free coaching centres with 336 poor students.
- A charitable allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary, which treated 35,551 cases this year.
- A mobile medical unit which treated 4391 patients this year.
- Welfare work by way of providing pecuniary help, food grains, clothing, blankets, etc to the poor and educational help to students. Rs. 15.86 lakh was spent on stipend for 588 meritorious poor students.