The Math centre was started in 1917.
Activities of the Math centre:
- A library and a reading room with 5969 books and 5 periodicals and newspapers.
- Daily worship and celebration of a number of religious festivals.
- Regular religious classes in and around the town.
- Welfare work by way of pecuniary help, educational help and distributing clothes, etc to the needy.
The Mission centre was started in 1932.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A junior basic school with 91 boys and 66 girls.
- A kindergarten with 37 boys and 34 girls.
- Four free coaching centres with 336 poor students.
- Two libraries with 5003 books and 18 periodicals and newspapers.
- A charitable allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary, which treated 34873 cases this year. 865 patients were operated on for cataract.
- A mobile medical unit which treated 4454 patients this year.
- Welfare work by way of providing pecuniary help, food grains, clothing, blankets, etc to the poor and educational help to students. Rs. 22.76 lakh was spent on stipend for 1061 meritorious poor students.