The Math centre was started in 1915.
Activities of the Math centre:
- Daily worship, bhajans, fortnightly Ramanam Sankirtan, and religious classes in and outside the ashrama premises.
- Observance of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual luminaries; festivals like Kali Puja, Shivaratri, etc.
- Welfare work by way of giving pecuniary help, food, clothing, etc to the needy.
The Mission centre was started in 1951.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A free junior basic school.
- An English-medium primary school.
- Five coaching centres.
- An allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary.
- A mobile medical unit, and arranging medical camps.
- A library
- Welfare Work: Free distribution of food, clothes, medicines, etc to the poor and needy.