The Math centre was started in 1915.
Activities of the Math centre:
- Daily worship, bhajans, fortnightly Ramnam Sankirtan, and religious classes on and off the ashrama premises.
- Observance of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual luminaries; festivals like Kali Puja, Shivaratri, etc.
- Welfare work by way of giving pecuniary help, food, clothing, etc to the needy.
The Mission centre was started in 1951.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A junior basic school with 155 students.
- A library (with 1895 books and 3 newspapers and periodicals) and a book bank.
- Ten free coaching centres with 548 poor children.
- A computer training centre with 10 boys.
- Values education programme for 20 boys.
- A charitable dispensary with homeopathy and eye sections, which treated 25,371 cases.
- A mobile medical unit (10,255 patients treated) and six medical camps (1510 patients treated).
- Welfare Work: Free distribution of food, clothes, medicines, etc to the poor and needy.