The Math centre was started in 1915.
Activities of the Math centre:
- Daily worship, bhajans, fortnightly Ramanam Sankirtan, and religious classes in and outside the ashrama premises.
- Observance of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual luminaries; festivals like Kali Puja, Shivaratri, etc.
- Welfare work by way of giving pecuniary help, food, clothing, etc to the needy.
The Mission centre was started in 1951.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A free junior basic school with 146 students.
- A library (with 1075 books and 7 newspapers and periodicals).
- Seven free coaching centres with 296 poor children.
- An allopathic-cum-homeopathic charitable dispensary, which treated 15,158 cases.
- A mobile medical unit (3,143 patients treated), 11 medical camps in which 2432 patients treated and 310 patients were operated on for cataract.
- Two units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 94 poor boys.
- Welfare Work: Free distribution of food, clothes, medicines, etc to the poor and needy.