The Mission centre in Hardwar was founded in 1901 to provide medical care to ailing monks and pilgrims who visit this famous pilgrimage place.
Activities of the Mission centre:
- A 200-bed hospital with the following facilities: Department of medicine, surgery, gynaecology, paediatric, orthopaedic, ophthalmology, diabetes, ENT, physiotherapy, and diagnostics such as x-ray, ECG, USG, CT scan, well- equipped pathology and microbiology laboratory. The hospital also has a 15-bed emergency unit with a minor OT, 4-bed ICU & 4-bed CCU, 4-bed NICU, a High Dependency Unit and five Operating Rooms.
- An Outpatient Department which has dentistry, physiotherapy and ophthalmology sections.
- A mobile medical unit.
- A laparoscopic surgical camp.
- Welfare work by way of providing medical and pecuniary help to the needy.
The Math centre was started in 1980.
Activities of the Math centre:
- Daily worship and bhajans, and fortnightly Ramnam Sankirtan.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and some other saints and prophets.