The Mission centre was started in 2005 on Dilaram Bungalow premises, a place sanctified by the stay of Swami Vivekananda.
Activities of the Mission Centre:
- A public library and a free reading room with 16,796 books and 30 newspapers and periodicals.
- A mobile medical unit, which functions mainly in rural areas, treated 2158 patients during the Besides, 5 free eye camps were held in which 94 patients underwent cataract surgery.
- Bala Sanskar Kendra with 60 children, a youth study circle with 25 youths, and a free tuition centre with 16 children.
- A study hall for students, which was used by 494 students this year.
- Four units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 200 underprivileged children.
- A permanent exhibition on Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda.
- A summer camp for 120 children, twenty values education programmes benefitting 3945 students and annual state-level competitions with 82,291 participants.
- Welfare work by way of providing pecuniary help and educational help to students.
- Religious activities: Daily prayers, fortnightly Ramnam Sankirtan, religious discourses, celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual personalities as also festivals like Ramnavami, Janmashtami, Buddha Jayanti, Christmas Eve, etc.
The Math centre was started in January 2007 at Kalali, Vadodara (7 km from the Mission centre).
Activities of the Math Centre:
- Religious classes in the ashrama (194 this year) and spiritual retreats.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual personalities as also festivals like Ramnavami, Krishna Jayanti, Buddha Jayanti, Christmas Eve, etc.