The Mission centre was started in 2005 on Dilaram Bungalow premises, a place sanctified by the stay of Swami Vivekananda.
Activities of the Mission Centre:
- A public library and a free reading room with 17,548 books and 45 newspapers and periodicals.
- A mobile medical unit, which functions mainly in rural areas, treated 2915 patients during the year. Besides, 10 free eye camps were held in which 743 patients were screened, out of which 18 underwent cataract surgery. Free eye check-up camps were conducted in 24 schools and 439 spectacles were provided.
- Bala Sanskar Kendra with 30 children and youth study circle with 25 youths.
- Four units of Gadadhara Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 250 underprivileged
- A permanent exhibition on Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda.
- Spiritual and youth retreats, various cultural programmes, seminars on values education, distribution of prizes to brilliant students, etc.
- Welfare work by way of providing pecuniary help and educational help to students.
- Religious activities: Daily prayers, fortnightly Ramnam Sankirtan, religious discourses, celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual personalities as also festivals like Ramnavami, Janmashtami, Buddha Jayanti, Christmas Eve, etc.
The Math centre was started in January 2007 at Kalali, Vadodara (7 km from the Mission centre).
Activities of the Math Centre:
- Religious classes in the ashrama (189 this year).
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual personalities as also festivals like Ramnavami, Krishna Jayanti, Buddha Jayanti, Christmas Eve, etc.
- Welfare work by way of providing educational aids to poor students and medical help to poor patients.