This centre, situated at the birthplace of Swami Premananda (a monastic disciple of Sri Ramakrishna), was started in 1965 and made a branch in 1986.
- A coaching centre with 123 boys and 65 girls.
- A charitable allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary: 11,504 cases were treated during the year. 772 orthopaedic patients were also treated.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated4414 patients.
- In weekly dental camps1753 patients and under mother and child care programme 295 patients were treated. Cataract surgeries were performed on 55 patients. 1745 patients were treated for eye ailments and 55 spectacles were distributed.
- Self-employment scheme for the rural poor (benefitted 123 people).
- A library with 612 books, 4periodicals and newspapers and a book bank for needy students from class 5 to graduate level (415 members).
- Two units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with about 100 needy children.
- Welfare work by providing food, clothes, blankets, medical help, scholarships, pecuniary help, etc to the poor and needy.
- Daily worship and regular religious classes.
- Celebration of Durga Puja and the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and Swami Premananda. On 24 December, the centre also celebrates at the very spot, the event of 1886 when Swami Vivekananda and eight of his brother-disciples took the vows of renunciation before a dhuni (sacred fire).