This centre, situated at the birthplace of Swami Premananda (a monastic disciple of Sri Ramakrishna), was started in 1965 and made a branch in 1986.
- Free coaching classes for 150 boys and 65 girls.
- A library with 612 books, 4 periodicals and newspapers and a book bank for needy students (1065 this year) from class V to graduate level.
- A charitable allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary: 11,389 cases were treated during the 994 orthopedic patients were also treated.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 5655 patients.
- In weekly dental camps 1576 patients and under mother and child care programme 417 patients were treated this year.
- With the help of an eye hospital at Jangalpara, 65 cataract surgeries were performed. 1890 patients were treated for eye ailments and 65 spectacles were distributed.
- Self-employment scheme for the rural poor.
- Two units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa for about 100 needy children.
- Welfare work by way of providing food, clothes, blankets, scholarships, medical help, pecuniary help, etc to the poor and needy.
- Daily worship and regular religious classes.
- Celebration of Durga Puja, and the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and Swami Premananda. The centre also celebrates, on 24 December, the event of 1886 when Swami Vivekananda and eight of his brother-disciples took the vows of renunciation before a dhuni (sacred fire).