This centre was started in July 2007 on the land donated to Swami Brahmananda (a monastic disciple of Sri Ramakrishna) by local devotees in 1920.
- A homeopathic dispensary, which treated 3899 patients during the year. Besides, allopathic and dental treatments were provided in a small clinic for 490 patients.
- Vocational training in tailoring (31 girls), two-wheeler repairing (27 boys) and computer applications (26 students).
- A free coaching centre at Damodarpur village for 80 students of backward Sabar community.
- Values education workshops at 40 institutions with 8113 students’ participation.
- Religious activities like worship and celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda.