Started in 1899 and later shifted to its present home, this centre is also known as Mother’s House (the Kolkata residence of Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi). During the year, the centre conducted daily worship and celebrated Kali Puja and the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother, Swami Vivekananda, Swami Saradananda (a monastic disciple of Sri Ramakrishna), and other religious prophets.
- Publication of books in Bengali: 10 new and 240 reprints during the year; total number of titles: 520.
- Publication of the Bengali monthly Udbodhan (119th year with 79,230 subscribers).
- A library with 10,249 books and 65 periodicals and newspapers.
- Medical services provided to 7981 patients.
- A mobile medical unit which treated 1812 patients this year.
- Vocational Training Centre providing training in soft skills, repairing of electrical appliances, incense stick making, automobile servicing, making of jute and metal craft products, etc 542 youths were given training this year.
- Regular scriptural classes and occasional lectures in and outside the Math premises.
- A unit of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 56 children.
- Daily worship and celebration of Kali Puja and the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother, Swami Vivekananda, Swami Saradananda (a monastic disciple of Sri Ramakrishna), and other religious prophets.
- Welfare work such as feeding the poor along with pecuniary help, educational help to students, and distributing milk, garments and blankets to needy families. Rs. 29.56 lakh was spent during the year for 62,620 beneficiaries.