Started in 1899 and later shifted to its present home, this centre is also known as Mother’s House (the Kolkata residence of Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi). During the year, the centre conducted daily worship and celebrated Kali Puja and the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother, Swami Vivekananda, Swami Saradananda (a monastic disciple of Sri Ramakrishna), and other religious prophets.
- Publication of books in Bengali: 6 new and 259 reprints during the year.
- Publication of the Bengali monthly Udbodhan (117th year).
- A library with 10,102 books and 52 periodicals and newspapers.
- Medical services provided to 9605 patients.
- Vocational Training Centre providing training in basic computer operations & Tally, tailoring, web-page designing, mobile phone repairing, and dhoop-making. 330 youths were given training this year.
- Regular scriptural classes and occasional lectures on and off the Math premises.
- Welfare work such as feeding the poor along with pecuniary help, educational help to students, and distribution of garments and blankets to needy families. Rs. 26.85 lakh was spent during the year for 63,337 beneficiaries.