Started in 1899 and later moved to its present home, this centre is also known as Mother’s House (the Kolkata residence of Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi).
- Publication of books in Bengali
- Publication of the Bengali monthly Udbodhan (121st year)
- A library with 10,337 books and 33 periodicals and newspapers.
- An allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary, and a mobile medical unit.
- A Vocational Training Centre providing training in soft skills, repairing of electrical appliances, incense stick making, servicing automobile, making jute and metal craft products, etc. to youths.
- A unit of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 133 children.
- Regular scriptural classes and occasional lectures in and outside the Math.
- Daily worship and celebration of Kali Puja and the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother, Swami Vivekananda, Swami Saradananda (a monastic disciple of Sri Ramakrishna)and other religious prophets.
- Welfare work such as giving food and pecuniary help to the poor, educational help to students, and milk, garments and blankets to needy families.