Started in 1899 and later shifted to its present home, this centre is also known as Mother’s House (the Kolkata residence of Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi). During the year, the centre conducted daily worship and celebrated Kali Puja and the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother, Swami Vivekananda, Swami Saradananda (a monastic disciple of Sri Ramakrishna), and other religious prophets.
- Publication of books in Bengali: 11 new and 263 reprints during the year; total number of titles:
- Publication of the Bengali monthly Udbodhan(120th year with 77,452 subscribers).
- A library with 10,302 books and 52 periodicals and newspapers.
- An allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary, which treated 7193 patients and a mobile medical unit which treated 2221 patients.
- A Vocational Training Centre providing training in soft skills, repairing of electrical appliances, incense stick making, automobile servicing, making of jute and metal craft products, etc. 1110 youths were given training this year.
- A unitof Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 143 children.
- Regular scriptural classes and occasional lectures in and outside the Math.
- Daily worship and celebration of Kali Puja and the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother, Swami Vivekananda, Swami Saradananda (a monastic disciple of Sri Ramakrishna)and other religious prophets.
- Welfare work such as giving food and pecuniary help to the poor, educational help to students and milk, garments and blankets to needy families. Rs. 37.76 lakh was spent during the year on 56,563 beneficiaries.