This ashrama was founded in 1963. After being taken over by Ramakrishna Math in 2007, it functioned as a sub-centre of Barasat Math. It was made a full fledged branch in 2015.
- A library with 1747 books.
- A charitable homeopathic-cum-allopathic dispensary, which treated 7931 cases this year.
- Two units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 118 children.
- Daily worship, religious discourses, and celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious luminaries.
- Welfare work by way of feeding the poor, pecuniary help, educational help and distributing clothes, blankets, etc to the needy.