This centre was started in 1983.
- A Home for the Aged (for men only) which had 41 members. It has a small library (with 2424 books and 16 newspapers and periodicals) for them.
- Free homeopathic medical service twice a week (4184 patients treated this year).
- A unit of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 32 poor children.
- Religious classes, bhajans, etc, and the celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious luminaries.
- Welfare work by way of providing books and other educational aids to students, distributing milk, clothes and pecuniary help to the needy.