This centre was started in 1983.
- A Home for the Aged (for men only) which had 28 members. It has a small library (with 2272 books and 27 newspapers and periodicals) for them.
- Free homeopathic medical service twice a week (4565 patients treated this year).
- A free coaching centre with 58 students.
- Religious classes, bhajans, etc, and the celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious luminaries.
- Welfare work by way of providing books and other educational aids to students, distributing milk, clothes and pecuniary help to the needy.