The centre was founded in 1903 by Swami Ramakrishnananda (a monastic disciple of Sri Ramakrishna) elsewhere in Bengaluru and shifted to its present premises in 1909.
- Vidyarthi Mandiram, a hostel with 130 college students.
- A library and a reading room with 12,300 books and 30 periodicals and newspapers.
- Balak Sangha and Yuvak Sangha, cultural and recreational centres with 150 boys and 75 young men respectively.
- Daily worship, bhajans, regular discourses, and lectures in and outside the Math.
- Celebration of the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious luminaries.