This garden house was sanctified by Sri Ramakrishna’s stay with his disciples during the last few months of his life, as also by his mahasamadhi in 1886. It was made a branch of Ramakrishna Math in 1946.
- A library with 3671 books.
- Daily worship, bhajans, weekly religious classes, and occasional discourses in the ashrama and elsewhere.
- Celebration of Kalpataru Utsava, and the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious personalities.
- Maintenance of a memorial at Cossipore crematorium where Sri Ramakrishna’s mortal body was cremated.
- A unit of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 100 poor children. Children were also given training in basic computer operations.
- Welfare work by way of providing stipends to students, and milk and blankets to poor and needy people.