The ashrama was started in 1920.
- A library with 6294 books and 3 periodicals and newspapers.
- A charitable homeopathic dispensary which treated 3643 patients.
- A unit of Gadadhara Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 30 poor boys.
- Welfare work by way of providing clothes and pecuniary help to needy people and scholarships to poor students.
- Daily worship, regular classes, occasional discourses and celebration of National Youth Day, the birthdays of spiritual luminaries and also festivals like Kali Puja, Saraswati Puja, Shivaratri, etc.