Started in 1935 as Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Ashrama, the centre was made a branch of Ramakrishna Math in 2004.
- A charitable allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary, which treated 2776 patients this year.
- A mobile medical unit (4354 patients treated) and eye camps (491 patients operated on).
- A physiotherapy unit, which treated 510 cases.
- Two units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 100 children.
- A computer training centre with 38 students.
- Daily worship, bhajans, weekly religious classes, and occasional discourses in the ashrama and elsewhere.
- Celebration of the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda, and other religious teachers, and also festivals like Durga Puja, Kali Puja, etc.
- Welfare work by way of providing scholarships, food, clothes, blankets, pecuniary help, etc to poor people.