Situated in a village sanctified by the visit of Sri Ramakrishna, this ashrama was started in 1971 and had been a sub-centre under Ichapur Math since 2009. It was made a full-fledged branch of the Ramakrishna Math in 2012.
- A small homeopathy-cum-allopathic dispensary, which treated 4038 patients.
- Daily worship and prayers and occasional religious classes.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual luminaries.
- A unit of Gadadhara Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 77 children.
- Welfare work by way of providing blankets, clothes, pecuniary help and educational help to students.