Founded in 1906, this ashrama remained a sub-centre of the Bengaluru (Bull Temple Road) centre till December 1998. It was made a full-fledged branch of the Ramakrishna Math in 1999. In addition to carrying out the activities listed below, this Math serves as a retreat for the old and retired monks of our order.
- A dispensary and eye camps.
- A coaching centre in a village and another on the Math campus.
- Yuvak Sangha and Balak Sangha (cultural and recreational centres for youths), cultural competitions, seminars and summer camps for students.
- A library and a reading room.
- Daily worship and bhajans, weekly discourses in the ashrama and elsewhere and retreats.
- Celebration of the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda, other religious personalities.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of educational aids to school children, and clothes and pecuniary help to the poor and needy.