The ashrama, situated at the birthplace of Swami Ramakrishnananda (a monastic disciple of Sri Ramakrishna), was started in 1994.
- Free coaching classes which were attended by 258 poor students this year.
- A small library with 900 books and 15 periodicals and newspapers.
- A charitable homeopathic-cum-allopathic dispensary (9673 cases were treated).
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 6673 cases during the year.
- Medical camps (1134 patients, TB cases: 483).
- A unit of Gadadhara Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 80 poor children.
- Welfare work by way of providing clothes, blankets, medical help, pecuniary help etc to the needy, books and uniforms to poor students, and assistance to villagers under self-reliance scheme, sanitation work, etc.
- Daily worship, bhajans, and religious classes.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda, Swami Ramakrishnananda and other religious luminaries as also Annapurna Puja.