The ashrama, situated at the birthplace of Swami Ramakrishnananda (a monastic disciple of Sri Ramakrishna), was started in 1994.
- Free coaching classes which were attended by 193 poor students this year.
- A small library with 900 books and 3 periodicals and newspapers.
- A charitable homeopathic-cum-allopathic dispensary (7466 cases were treated).
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 6091 cases during the year.
- Medical camps (869 patients, TB cases: 402).
- A unit of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 61 poor children.
- Welfare work by way of providing clothes, blankets, medical help, pecuniary help, etc to the needy, educational kits to poor students, flood relief, sanitation work, etc.
- Daily worship, bhajans, and religious classes.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda, Swami Ramakrishnananda and other religious luminaries as also Annapurna Puja.