This centre was started in 1921.
- A homeopathic dispensary.
- A mobile medical unit.
- Health awareness camps and medical camps.
- A unit of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa.
- Tribal welfare work in 6 villages, consisting of running 7 non-formal schools ; a weekly dispensary ; a vocational training centre providing training in motor driving (for men) and tailoring (for women); distribution of blankets, clothing, and study materials to the poor and needy.
- A library.
- Weekly classes in the ashrama and monthly classes outside.
- Regular worship, occasional bhajans, and celebration of the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda.