This centre was started in 1921.
- Regular worship, occasional bhajans, and celebration of the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda.
- Weekly classes in the ashrama and monthly classes outside.
- A charitable homeopathic dispensary, which treated 3,599 cases during the year.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 2,078 patients during the year.
- Health awareness camps and medical camps in which 382 patients were treated.
- A library with 1,011 books and 13 periodicals and newspapers.
- Tribal welfare work in 6 villages, consisting of running 7 non-formal schools (286 students this year); a weekly allopathic dispensary (913 cases treated); a vocational training centre providing training in motor driving (14 boys) and tailoring (13 women); distribution of blankets, clothing, and study materials to the poor and needy.