The ashrama was started in 1932.
- Daily worship, weekly religious classes and occasional public lectures.
- A Balaka Sangha with 65 students.
- Two units of Gadadhara Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 100 poor children.
- A free homeopathic dispensary (biweekly), three free eye camps.
- A weekly rehabilitation camp for Leprosy Afflicted Persons (LAPs).
- Welfare work by way of providing scholarships to poor students, and medical and pecuniary help, clothes, food, etc to the poor and needy. Rs. 18.85 lakh was spent during the year for 1723 beneficiaries.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious luminaries.