The ashrama was started in 1975 and made a branch centre in 1987.
- A primary school with 494 students.
- A public library with 21,514 books and 79 periodicals. The school library had 3831 books.
- A free tuition centre with 403 children.
- A charitable dispensary (14,573 cases treated), medical camps (268 patients treated), eye camps (2862 patients examined), and children eye camps (550 childrens examined).
- Personality development classes and a summer camp for students and weekly yoga classes. A Balak sangha with 50 students.
- Welfare work by way of distributing notebooks to needy students, clothes, educational help, flood relief and feeding poor children.
- Daily worship and bhajans, celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda, weekly religious classes, monthly retreats and occasional discourses.