This centre was founded in 1928.
- Publication of Ramakrishna-Vivekananda literature in Hindi and Marathi. It brought out 14 new titles and 181 reprints this year.
- Publication of the Marathi monthly, Jivan Vikas (60th year with over 11,700 subscribers).
- A library and a free reading room with 56,102 books, and 132 newspapers and periodicals.
- A students’ home with 44 college students.
- Educational and cultural competitions for school students in which 4546 students participated.
- A physiotherapy unit, which treated 51,046 cases.
- A charitable homeopathic dispensary at Indora, a backward locality, where 35,714 cases were treated during the year.
- An allopathic mobile medical unit, which treated 39,688 cases.
- A free eye camp in which 44 patients underwent cataract surgery.
- Welfare work by way of distributing school uniforms and educational kits to the poor and needy students; food, clothes, toiletry to people in slum areas.
- Regular worship and celebration of the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual luminaries.
- Weekly scriptural discourses and lectures in and outside Nagpur.