This centre was founded in 1928.
- Publication of Ramakrishna-Vivekananda literature in Hindi and It brought out 12 new titles and 113 reprints this year; the total number of titles: 498.
- Publication of the Marathi monthly, Jivan Vikas (62nd year, 11,500 subscribers).
- A library and a free reading room with 57,533 books, and 170 newspapers and periodicals.
- A students’ home with 49 college students.
- Educational and cultural competitions for school students in which 3941 students participated.
- A physiotherapy unit, which treated 45,899 cases.
- A charitable homeopathic dispensary at Indora, a backward locality, where 24,741 cases were treated during the year.
- An allopathic mobile medical unit, which treated 37,423 cases.
- Two eye camps in which 113 patients underwent cataractsurgery.
- Welfare work by way of distributing school uniforms and educational kits to the poor and needy students; food, clothes, toiletry to people in slum areas.
- Regular worship and celebration of the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual luminaries.