This rural centre was started in 1908.
- A secondary school with 874 students.
- Five free coaching centres with 608 students.
- An orphanage with 63 poor and destitute boys.
- A library with 2500 books.
- Vocational training in tailoring, typewriting and computer operation to 226 poor women during the year.
- A charitable allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary with facilities for eye, dental and TB treatment and a clinical lab. Total 41,026 cases treated this year.
- A mobile medical unit which treated 6198 patients.
- Occasional poor feeding, distribution of butter milk, uniforms and stationery to poor children, and providing pecuniary help to the needy.
- Daily worship and bhajans, weekly religious classes, and celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda in the ashrama and nearby towns