The ashrama was made a branch centre in 1984.
- A library and a free reading room with 18,725 books and 41 periodicals and newspapers.
- A computer training centre, which imparted training in various computer applications to 182
- A charitable homeopathic-cum-allopathic dispensary with a TB clinic and counselling centre, which treated 1,33,127 patients and counselled 87 patients.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 3877
- Eleven eye camps in which 1034 patients were examined.
- Balak Sangha, a cultural and recreational centre for 100 boys from nearby slums.
- Four units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa for 400 underprivileged children.
- Recitation, elocution and drawing competitions for school students and retreats for youths, devotees, teachers, etc.
- A study hall for college students, which was used by 3100 students.
- Twelve two-day residential camps attended by 1000 youths.
- Daily worship, fortnightly Ramnam Sankirtan, religious classes, lectures, and celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda, and also some other festivals.