The ashrama was made a branch centre in 1984.
- A library and a free reading room with 16,999 books and 41 periodicals and newspapers.
- A computer training centre, which imparted training in various computer applications to 188 students.
- A charitable homeopathic-cum-allopathic dispensary with a TB clinic and counselling centre, which treated 1,25,081 patients and counseled 81 patients.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 2020 patients.
- Five eye camps in which 552 patients were examined.
- Balak Sangha, a cultural and recreational centre for 100 boys from nearby slums.
- More than 12,823 students were benefited from youth conventions, values education programmes and personality development camps.
- Recitation, elocution and drawing competitions for school students and retreats for youths, devotees, teachers, etc.
- Daily worship, fortnightly Ramnam Sankirtan, religious classes, lectures, and celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda, and also some other festivals.