Established in 1932, this centre stands on the sea beach at Chakratirtha, Puri.
- Daily worship, occasional bhajans, and fortnightly Ramnam Sankirtan, celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda, other religious luminaries and also some other festivals.
- One non-formal education centre with 120 students.
- A vocational training centre: 38 women were trained in tailoring and 10 students learnt spoken English.
- An allopathic dispensary, which treated 3248 patients. Weekly homeopathic clinic treated 100 patients.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 6620 patients.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of milk, clothing, blankets, etc to the poor and needy.