Established in 1932, this centre stands on the sea beach at Chakratirtha, Puri.
- Daily worship, occasional bhajans, and fortnightly Ramnam Sankirtan, devotees’ conventions, celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious luminaries and other festivals.
- One non-formal education centre with 120 students.
- A vocational training centre: 30 women were trained in tailoring and 24 students learnt spoken English.
- An allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary, which treated 4655 patients. Weekly homeopathic clinic treated 133 patients.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 20,006 patients.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of milk, lemonade, medicines, clothing, blankets, etc to the poor and needy.