The Math centre was started in 1914 and taken over in 1924.
Activities of the Math centre:
- Religious discourses in the ashrama and elsewhere (375 programmes with 18,510 participants).
- A youth convention (370 youths) and a devotees’ convention (305 devotees).
- Daily worship and bhajans, Ramnam Sankirtan, celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other prophets, and also Kali Puja.
- Welfare work by way of distributing blankets to the needy.
The Mission centre was also started in 1914. It was taken over in 1929.
Activities of the Mission Centre:
- An industrial school, which conducted a three-year course in carpentry (5 students).
- A primary school with 287 boys and 188 girls.
- A free students’ home with 3 students.
- A free coaching centre with 136 students.
- A vocational training centre with 45 women trainees in tailoring and a computer centre with 283 students. Besides that, classes on spoken English (245 students) and yoga (80 students).
- A library and a reading room with 12,800 books and 27 newspapers and periodicals.
- Values education programme for 6500 school students.
- Two charitable homeopathic dispensaries, which treated 6937 cases.
- A unit of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 50 underprivileged children.
- Welfare work by way of distributing milk to the poor children.