The ashrama was started in 1912 and taken over in 1924.
- A higher secondary school.
- A primary school.
- A coaching centre.
- Two units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa.
- A library (with 18,765 books) and a reading room.
- A homeopathic dispensary.
- A mobile medical unit.
- Welfare work by way of scholarships and stipends to poor and meritorious students.
- Religious activities: Daily worship, religious discourses, celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious luminaries.