The ashrama was started in 1912 and taken over in 1924.
- A secondary school with 982 students.
- A primary school with 815 students.
- A free coaching centre with 69 students.
- Two units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 100 poor children.
- A library (with 18,765 books and 11 periodicals and newspapers) and a free reading room.
- A charitable homeopathic dispensary, which treated 8564 patients during the year.
- A mobile medical unit that treated 18,562 cases this year.
- Welfare work by way of scholarships and stipends to 225 poor and meritorious students amounting Rs. 9.63 lakhs.
- Religious activities: Daily worship, religious discourses, celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious luminaries.