The ashrama was started in 1981 and made a branch of the Mission in 2016.
- A small homeopathy-cum-allopathic dispensary, which treated 1391 patients.
- Monthly eye camps in which 375 patients were examined and 34 patients were operated on for cataract.
- A free coaching centre with 10 students.
- A free vocational training centre which trained 27 women in tailoring and 67 students in basics of computer operations.
- Four units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 210 children.
- Religious activities: Daily worship, weekly religious classes, observance of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious personalities.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of clothes, blankets, providing educational help, pecuniary help to the poor and needy.