The ashrama was started in 1981 and made a branch of the Mission in 2016.
- A small homeopathy-cum-allopathic dispensary, which treated 404 patients.
- An eye camp in which 294 patients were examined and 56 patients were operated for cataract.
- A medical camp in which 271 patients were examined.
- A computer training centre with 113 students.
- A unit of Gadadhara Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 50 children.
- Religious activities: Daily worship, weekly religious classes, observance of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda, and other religious personalities.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of clothes, blankets, providing pecuniary help to the poor and needy.