The ashrama was started in 1939 and made a branch of the Mission in 1968.
- A library and a free reading room with 12,192 books and 21 newspapers and periodicals.
- A free students’ home with 32 tribal boys.
- A charitable homeopathic-cum-allopathic dispensary with eye, ENT, dental and other sections. 20,206 cases were treated this year.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 15,392 cases.
- A unit of Gadadhara Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 100 poor children.
- A publication department which publishes books in Assamese language and a quarterly magazine, Vivek Bhaskar in Assamese.
- Religious activities: Daily worship, weekly religious classes, observance of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda, other religious personalities and also festivals like Durga Puja, Kali Puja, etc.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of sewing machines, clothes and blankets, providing pecuniary help, etc.