The ashrama was started in 1939 and made a branch of the Mission in 1968.
- A library and a free reading room with 12,219 books and 17 newspapers and periodicals.
- A free students’ home with 32 tribal boys.
- A charitable homeopathic-cum-allopathic dispensary with eye, ENT, orthopedic and other sections. 21,528 cases were treated this year.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 10,313 cases.
- Ambubachi Mela medical camp at Kamakhya in which 4355 patients were treated free of cost.
- Two units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 100 poor children.
- A publication department which publishes books in Assamese language and a quarterly magazine in Assamese, Vivek Bhaskar (6th year, 2536 subscribers).
- Religious activities: Daily worship, weekly religious classes, observance of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda, other religious personalities and also festivals like Durga Puja, Kali Puja, etc.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of sewing machines, clothes and blankets, providing pecuniary help, etc.