The ashrama was started in 1959 and made a branch of the Mission in 2016.
- A higher secondary school, affiliated to CBSE, with 638 boys and 361 girls.
- Sarada Nad Mandir, a music school, affiliated to Raja Mansingh Tomar Music & Arts University, Gwalior. The school had 2568 students on roll this year.
- Roshni, a rehabilitation centre for physically and mentally challenged students, providing speech / hearing / physio / occupational therapy and early intervention services. 1896 people were benefited.
- A library with 8998 books and 49 newspapers and periodicals.
- A homeopathic dispensary which treated 2135 patients.
- Values education programmes, educational seminars, yoga camps, cultural competitions, etc.
- Religious activities included celebration of the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda, and festivals like Durga Puja, Kali Puja, etc.
Activities at Sarada Balgram campus: (2.5 km away from the main campus)
- Two free students’ hostels – one for boys (100 beneficiaries) and another for girls (50 beneficiaries), catering to children from poverty-stricken families.
- A higher secondary school, affiliated to Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, with 243 boys and 105 girls.
- An alternative therapy clinic (AYUSH dispensary) which treated 1570 patients.
- Vocational training in mushroom cultivation etc was given to 30 students.
- Kargil Park, a war memorial park and an agricultural farm.