The Ashrama was started in 1929 and made a branch of the Mission in 2015.
- A free students’ home with 8 boys.
- A charitable allopathic dispensary, which treated 1012 patients.
- A small library with 300 books.
- Three coaching centres with 150 poor children.
- Welfare work by way of distributing clothes and blankets to the needy.
- Religious activities: Daily prayers, occasional discourses, celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and celebration of Durga puja and Kali puja.
The requested photo source cannot be loaded at this time. Photoset not found