The ashrama was started in 1944.
- A students’ home with 73 students, all of them being tribal boys, who were provided free board, lodging and coaching facilities.
- A vocational training centre, which trained 30 students in typewriting and 27 women in tailoring.
- Eleven free coaching centres with 337 students.
- A library and a free reading room with a children’s section, having 27,303 books and 50 newspapers and periodicals.
- Six units of Gadadhara Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 405 poor
- Annual competitions in elocution, drawing, etc for students.
- A mobile medical unit (6257 cases treated this year).
- Free medical camps, where 407 cases were treated this year. Two blood donation camps in which 76 persons donated blood.