The centre was started in 1952 and made a branch of the Mission in 1966.
- A secondary school and a junior basic school with 833 and 136 students respectively.
- Four non-formal education centres with 109 students, a free coaching centre with 112 students, and 21 values education centres for children and women with 818 students.
- A students’ hostel with 150 boys.
- Seven units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 371 poor children.
- A library with 7897 books and 18 newspapers and periodicals.
- An allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary, which treated 7819 cases this year.
- Welfare and rural development work: (i) distribution of clothes, blankets, milk, medicines and so on, (ii) conducting health camps, (iii) providing pecuniary and other types of help to the poor for house-repairing, etc and (iv) renovation of community hall and construction of toilets in rural areas.
- Religious activities: Daily worship, weekly and monthly classes in the ashrama and elsewhere, celebration of the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda and other festivals.