This ashrama was established in 1931 and made a branch of the Mission in 1938.
- A secondary school with 576 students.
- Two lower primary schools (one for boys and another for girls) with 385 students.
- A students’ home with 56 boys.
- A charitable homeopathic dispensary, which treated 13,320 cases thisyear.
- A small library with 1609 books and 4 periodicals and newspapers.
- Religious activities: Daily worship and prayer, spiritual classes and observance of the birth anniversaries of spiritual leaders.
- Welfare work by way of distributing clothes and van- rickshaws to the needy.